Nikon 18-200 F3.5-5.6 VR 2 Demonstration / Review

Nikon 18-200 F3.5-5.6 VR 2 Demonstration / Review Video Clips. Duration : 4.13 Mins.


Suplimental information: the VR uses quite a bit of battery. Probably as much as the flash at near full power. Also, the VR "sleep" behavior I demonstrate is true of all VR I've tested. I went to the store and tried 5 different VR lenses and they all went to sleep if you held the lens too still. This only happens when you brace yourself or rest your elbows on something. I doubt you could hold it still enough free-standing. "Normal" mode will attempt to actually lock on and hold that position where as "Active" mode simply dampens movements but does not attempt to out-right stop them. NOTE: be sure you turn off vr for any long exposure! The lens will "drift" causing any long tripod exposures to appear motion blurry. Kind of ironic.

Keywords: Nikon, 18-200, VR, Vibration, Reduction, Lens, Demonstration, Review, bastian, 74

My Links : Hotel in Thai My Product My Product Storage Boxes

0 comments:

Post a Comment